With the holidays quickly approaching, everyone feels the urge to give more than usual. One of our favorite local charities is Manna Food Pantry. This wonderful organization offers pantry services, school programs including Backpack4Teens, as well as a healthy seniors food initiative at Westminster Village and emergency food bags at two children advocacy centers.Their mission is to offer emergency food assistance, service food related needs of vulnerable populations and engage our community in fighting hunger.
Should you feel the need to give back, we encourage you to donate or drop off canned goods at their office, or at ours and we’d be happy to take them their location! Find more info at https://www.mannahelps.org/.
Most Needed Items:
- Canned Fruit in 100% Juice (regular cans and pop-top or peel-off lids)
- Breakfast Items (oatmeal, whole grain cereal, grits; regular boxes and single-serve bowls)
- Canned Chicken and Tuna (regular cans and pouches or kits)
- Canned Vegetables (squash, spinach, carrots, mixed vegetables)
- Peanut Butter (regular and single serving/small jars)
- Shelf Stable Milk
- 100% Juice Boxes
- Microwavable Soups (single serve)
- Microwavable Meals (e.g. Hormel Compleats or similar products)